Friday, July 13, 2012

This is another review from Amazon,


Suspenseful! July 10, 2012
By KH
Format:Paperback|Amazon Verified Purchase
Every time I had to put this book down I found myself wondering what Junior was up to while I was away. He does tend to reach out from the page, draw you in, and stay with you! While its genre is a departure from my norm, this book persuades me to want to read more like it, at least from this author. Mr. Ray does a wonderful balancing act, shocking and holding the reader while avoiding the graphic sex and violence that too often accompany this type of story. Smart humor, interesting characters, fun reading! http://www.amazon.com/The-Final-Shortcut-Bernard-Ray/dp/143278644X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332077598&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in. I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment and let us get acquainted. This blog has gotten views from over a dozen different countries. This is a great opportunity to share our interests.